2022 ASHAM Fall Charity Horse Show
Schedule Update- 09/27/2022 - 6:30pm
Thursday Morning Session 9:00 am
1. ASB Western Country Pleasure Adult Amateur
2. Hackney Pony Country Pleasure Driving
3. ASB Country Pleasure Driving
4. Open ATS Saddleseat Pleasure Any Breed
5. Morgan Western Pleasure– Open
6. ASB 3 Gaited English Country Pleasure Limit
7. Hackney/Harness Pony Show Pleasure Driving
8. ASB Show Pleasure Driving
9. Open ATS Western Pleasure Any Breed
10. ASB 3 Gaited Show Pleasure Limit
11. Open Western Pleasure Any Breed
12. Morgan English Pleasure Open
13. ASB 3 Gaited Park Pleasure Jr/Limit
14. Morgan Classic Pleasure Open
15. Morgan Hunter Pleasure Open
16. ADHHA Park Saddle Open
17. Morgan Western Pleasure Amateur/Jr. Exhibitor
18. ASB 3 Gaited Park Pleasure Open
19. Open ATS Hunter Country Pleasure Any Breed
20. ASB 5 Gaited Show Pleasure
21. Open Pleasure Driving Any Breed
22. Saddle & Bridle Hunter Seat Classic
23. Jr/Limit Hackney Pony
23.1 Western Equipment
Thursday Evening Session 6:00 p.m.
24. Challenge Cup Saddleseat Equit– 17 & Under
25. Open Parade Horse Any Breed
26. ASB 3 Gaited Park Pleasure Amateur/Jr. Exhibitor
27. Hackney Harness Pony Open
28. ASB Fine Harness Open
29. Morgan English Pleasure Amateur/Jr. Exhibitor
30. ASB Hunter Country Pleasure Adult Amateur
31. ADHHA Roadster Under Saddle Open
32. ASB 3 Gaited Open
33. Morgan Hunter Pleasure Amateur/Jr. Exhibitor
34. Hackney Pony– Open
35. ASB 3 Gaited Park Open
36. Saddle & Bridle Shatner Western Pleasure
37. Roadster Pony to Bike Open
38. ADHHA Fine Harness Open
39. ASB 5 Gaited Amateur/Jr. Exhibitor
40. Open Hunter Pleasure Any Breed
41. ASB 3 Gaited Park Amateur/Jr. Exhibitor
42. ADHHA Roadster to Bike Open
43. ASB 3 Gaited English Country Pleasure Adult
44. ASB 5 Gaited Open
45. ADHHA Open In Hand
Thursday Evening: Pies and Refreshments.
Friday Morning Session 9:00 am
46. ASB Show Pleasure Driving Championship
47. ASB Western Country Pleasure Jr. Exhibitor
48. Open Western Seat Equitation 17 & Under
49. ASB Country Pleasure Driving Championship
50. Open Western Pleasure Championship
51. Roadster Pony Under Saddle AHHS Youth Med.
52. Open English Pleasure SS Adult Any Breed
53. Hackney Pony Country Pleasure Driving Champ
54. ASB 3 Gaited Show Pleasure Adult
55. W/T/J Pleasure Any Seat 11 & under
56. Open English Pleasure SS Jr. Ex Any Breed
57. UPHA Challenge Cup W/T 10 & under
58. ASB Hunter Country Pleasure Jr. Exhibitor
59. Roadster Pony to Bike AHHS Youth Medallion
60. ASB 3 Gaited Show Pleasure Jr. Exhibitor
61. Open Hunt Seat Equitation 17 & Under
62. ASB 5 Gaited Show Pleasure Championship
63. Pleasure Driving Pony AHHS Youth Medallion
64. Hackney/Harness Pony Show Pleasure Driving Champ.
65. Open Pleasure Driving Championship
65.1 Novice Road Pony to Bike
66. Ranch Rail Pleasure
67. Ranch Pattern
Friday Evening Session 6:00 pm
68. Open Saddleseat Equitation 17 & Under
69. ADHHA Fine Harness Championship
70. Morgan Hunter Pleasure Championship
71. Open W/T/J Equitation Any Seat 11 & Under
72. Hackney Harness Pony Amateur
73. ASB Hunter Country Pleasure Championship
74. Morgan English Pleasure Championship
75. ASB 3 Gaited English Country Pleasure Jr. Exhib.
76. Open Hunter Pleasure Championship
77. ASB Fine Harness Amateur
78. ADHHA Park Saddle Championship
79. ASB 3 Gaited English Country Pleasure Adult Champ.
80. Hackney Pony Amateur
81. ASB 3 Gaited Amateur/Jr. Exhibitor
82. Morgan Park Saddle– Open
83. Roadster Pony to Bike Amateur
84. ADHHA Roadster Under Saddle Championship
85. ASB 3 Gaited Park Pleasure Championship
86. ASB Western Country Pleasure Championship
87. ASB 5 Gaited Amateur/Jr. Exhibitor Championship
Friday Evening: Taco Dinner.
Saturday 9:00 am—Academy Session
88. Academy Horsemanship 18 & over WTC
89. Academy Horsemanship 14 to 17 WTC
90. Academy Horsemanship 13 & under WTC
91. Academy Performance 18 & over WTC
92. Academy Performance 14 to 17 WTC
93. Academy Performance 13 & Under WTC.
94. Exceptional Rider WTC Any Seat
95. Academy Performance 8 & Under W/T on the line
96. Academy Horsemanship 10 & under W/T
97. Academy Horsemanship 11 to 13 W/T
98. Academy Horsemanship 14 to 17 W/T
99. Academy Horsemanship 18 & Over W/T
100. Academy Performance 8 & Under W/T
101. Academy Performance 9 & 10 W/T
102. Academy Performance 11 to 13 W/T
103. Exceptional Rider W/T Any Seat
104. Academy Performance 14 to 17 W/T
105. Academy Performance 18 & Over W/T
106. Academy Pleasure Driving
Saturday Afternoon Session
NOT to Start Before 1:00 pm
107. Stick Horse
108. Lead Line Any Seat 8 & Under
109. Showmanship in Hand AHHS Youth Med.
110. W/T/J Pleasure Any Seat 11 & Under Champ
111. UPHA Exceptional Challenge Cup Lead Assist
112. Open Western Seat Equitation Championship
113. UPHA Exceptional Challenge Cup W/T
114. Open W/T/J Equit Any Seat 11 & under Champ.
115. Open Hunt Seat Equitation Championship
116. Open English Pleasure Saddleseat Jr. Exhib Champ.
117. Best Dressed Pet
Saturday Evening Session 6:00 pm
118. Open Saddleseat Equitation Championship
119. Open Parade Horse Championship
120. ASB Hunter Country Pleasure Jr. Exhib Champ .
121. Hackney Pony Championship
122. ASB 3 Gaited Amat/Jr. Ex Championship
123. ASB Fine Harness Jackpot Stake
124. Morgan Western Pleasure Championship
125. ASB 3 Gaited Eng Country Pleas Jr Ex Champ
126. Hackney Harness Pony Championship
127. ASB 3 Gaited Park Championship
128. Morgan Classic Pleasure Saddle Championship
129. ASB 3 Gaited Show Pleasure Jr Exhibitor Champ.
130. ASB 3 Gaited Park Amat/Jr. Exhib Champ.
131. Roadster Pony to Bike Championship
132. ASB Fine Harness Amateur Champ.
133. Morgan Park Saddle Championship
134. ASB 3 Gaited Jackpot Stake
135. Open English Pleasure SS Adult Champ.
136. ADHHA Roadster to Bike Championship
137. ASB 3 Gaited Show Pleasure Adult Champ
138. ASB 5 Gaited Jackpot Stake
Every morning Coffee and pastries will be available outside of the show office.
Wednesday Evening Welcome Dinner
Thursday Evening Pies and Refreshments
Friday Evening Taco Dinner
Stall Mats are available during the show at $80.00 each.
Orders must be placed by September 29, 2022
Please contact Cindy Scoggin to order.
email@example.com Phone number 248-227-7266.
Shavings will be available for purchase on the show grounds and can be ordered through the stabling manager. No outside shavings are allowed.
Our Silent Auction will open during our show.
Closing for the auction will be Saturday afternoon, time to be posted. Contact Pat VanSickle,
Manager Ron Gekiere
Secretary Patti Schooley
Show Advisor Cindy Scoggin
Stabling & Bedding Bill Tressler
Veterinarian Conley & Koontz
ASHAM Show Commitee Contacts
For more info, Please visit www.ASHAM.org For exciting updates